2011年12月9日星期五

Will Brokeback Mountain Bring New Jeans Fashion Awareness For Gay Jeans?

You've heard concerning the epic love story set from the sweeping vistas of Wyoming and Texas, Brokeback Mountain informs the storyline of two teenagers - a ranch-hands along with a rodeo cowboy - who meet within the summer time of 1963, and suddenly forge a long term connection, one whose complications, joys and tragedies provide proof of the endurance and energy of affection.

Now a buddy did just request me "no that whenever this movie newer and more effective craze of recent jeans fashion can come up?" - I needed to laugh, because It's my job to don't follow the latest fashions but am usually in front of them.

After which I really needed to really laugh, because I requested him the way a typical "gay jeans" would look. It had been amusing. Me being bisexual in most cases really thinking I've "seen everythingInch, I wondered what type of type of jeans would qualify. No definitely not some pink-yelling ones.

没有评论:

发表评论